Subject: Fstab help
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Champ <champ@umbc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/05/2002 19:45:16
Can someone send me thier line from the fstab for a swap drive.  I didn't
create one during install, and need to add one manually.

Also, other than adding a drive in fstab, does anyone know what else I
need to do to make it work?

Thanks!

Tim

Tim Champ					UMBC OIT Systems Administrator
	 * NOTE my new address - champ@umbc.edu *

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was
 founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the
 gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been
 afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship." -- Patrick Henry

	OIT and UMBC are not responsible for my opinions or comments