Subject: ipfilter
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <avombach@freesurf.ch>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/27/2002 13:06:55
is anybody using ipfilter on this architecture? It works fine on i386
but running "/etc/rc.d/ipfilter start" on my SparcLX appears to do
nothing - I already set the kern.securelevel to 0 (using 1.5.2) but did
not recompile the kernel. On 1.6 the securelevel does not seem to be
changeable without a kernel recompile. (I'm still a bit scared of
cross-compiling, and compiling the kernel on this machine is not an
option)

---
Genug gewartet? sunrise ADSL: schneller im Internet.
http://www.sunrise.ch/de/internet/int_ads.asp
---
Assez attendu? Avec sunrise ADSL, surfez encore plus vite sur le net.
http://www.sunrise.ch/fr/internet/int_ads.asp
---
Stufo di aspettare? Con sunrise ADSL pił veloce che mai in Internet.
http://www.sunrise.ch/it/internet/int_ads.asp