Subject: OT: Pile of old Sun stuff available for free in NY
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/26/2002 15:32:42
Hi,

I have a bunch of old Sun hardware. I don't use it myself and don't
know anyone that would find it useful. Nevertheless, I can't seem
to bring myself to just throw it away. So, if you want it or know
someone I can donate it to where it won't just be used for scrap metal,
please let me know.

Ahem.

Four SPARCstation 1+ machines, 25mhz sun4c CPUs.
One SPARCstation 2, 40mhz sun4c CPU.

About 192MB of RAM, in 1MB and 4MB 30pin chips, for
the above machines.

One SPARCstation 5, 85mhz sun4m CPU.
Two 32MB DIMMs for the above machine, one of which seems
to have crossed over to the other side =\

Don't remember exactly which, how many, but several hard
drives ranging from ~400MB to 2GB are in the machines.
Also, at least two cgsix framebuffers.

Sun GDM-1662B, 16" color monitor (13W3).
Keyboard, mouse.

Because of the monitor, I am reluctant to ship. However if no
one will take it locally, and you are willing to pay for the
shipping, it's yours.

$0. OBO =)

All this stuff is at my parents' home, just outside Manhattan. If
interested, let me know and I'll talk to them about having it
picked up. Weekends are likely best.

Sorry for already having wasted more bandwidth than the stuff
is worth.