Subject: Re: gv and eterm autodeleted! ?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Paul NCC/CS <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/26/2002 16:15:28
Ok thks Manuel,
that reassures me somewhat. It actually wiped, eterm, gv,
windowmaker and xscreensaver that I have discovered
so far.

It's good that it intended to rebuild these things but
my goodness I didn't expect days of downtime for these
bits of my system to be rebuilt. From home on a slow
link with as ss5 it could be days before these things
are back. I love NetBSD but mein got it spins me out
sometimes.

Also since I can't keep the net connection up for too
long I had to disconnect last night before bed and then
of course the mozilla build stopped when it couldn't
download the next thing it needed.

My question is if I type "make update" in www/mozilla
will it remember that it blew away 5 applications and
rebuild them?, or will I have to rebuild them all manually
since the build last night was interrupted?

Thanks Manuel,
cheers,
Paul.