Subject: JavaStation com0
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: John Oxley <oxo@rucus.ru.ac.za>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/19/2002 17:52:04
Hi,

I have just setup NetBSD 1.6.0 to boot a JavaStation "Mr Coffee" from a
Linux box.  The problem is, it gets to this line and then freezes up.

com0 at obio0 slot 0 offset 0x3002f8 level 13

I went by the "Diskless NetBSD HOW-TO" and I am using the GENERIC
kernel.

I am using the boot.net that I got from /usr/src/mdec and it shows that
zs has been overridden.

Please could someone help.

-Ox

--
/~\ The ASCII           ASCII stupid question, get a EBCDIC ANSI.
\ / Ribbon Campaign     John Oxley