Subject: Re: netscape on sparc
To: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <pts@bom.gov.au>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/17/2002 22:57:48
you can try this to see for sure what its trying to use.
287 # pwd
/usr/pkgsrc/www/communicator
288 # make show-var VARNAME=DISTUNAME
sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1

how old is your pkgsrc?

It looks like in www/navigator/Makefile.common, support for the solaris
netscape was added with revision 1.49 on 2002/06/30

If you don't have solaris libraries, you can also consider mozilla.

-Dan