Subject: SCSI Soft Errors
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Young, Julian <Julian.Young@nl.compuware.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/05/2002 08:19:14
Up untill not i have been running 1.5.2 on my SPARCClassic and SS4.  Last
weekend i tried to install 1.6 and i am getting hundereds of "Soft error -
Corected) messages when installing from CDROM,  I never go these in 1.5.2
and still dont with the same hardware.  last night I descovered i get the
same messages when installing 1.5.3.   Whait i also notice is i dont get the
booting the CD only installing or reading the sets.

does this make any sence to someone ?

thanks

Julian

and then destroy it.