Subject: Changing time on a Sparc LX
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Champ <champ@umbc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/30/2002 16:54:53
Hello, first off, as this is my first email to the list.

My question is: Is there a way to change the prom time on a Sparc LX(or
similar)?  I've been an Admin for 3 years now, but have never needed to do
this.  Can't find anything on google.  Want to put NetBSD 1.6 on the box,
but the system time is WAY off.

Thanks!
tim

Tim Champ					UMBC OIT Systems Administrator
	 * NOTE my new address - champ@umbc.edu *

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was
 founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the
 gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been
 afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship." -- Patrick Henry

	OIT and UMBC are not responsible for my opinions or comments