Subject: Re: sun4d
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Christian Smith <csmith@micromuse.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/29/2002 20:51:50
On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 02:03:53PM -0700, Aaron J. Grier wrote:
>
> > is anybody currently working on sun4d support?  I haven't seen it
> > mentioned here since 2001.
>
>Yes, I am currently working sun4d support in my spare (ha!) time.  I am
>making slow, but steady, progress on it.  I will post here when I have
>anything useful to announce.

What still needs to be done? I'm thinking of bidding on a SPARCserver
1000E on ebay, and may be of some help (though I wouldn't hold your breath
beyond testing.)

Christian

--
"I've started referring to the proposed action against Iraq as Desert
Storm 1.1, since it reminds me of a Microsoft upgrade: it's expensive,

    /"\
    / \