Subject: Re: X11 on V8 CPU
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/23/2002 21:16:40
	Hmm, I wonder if there would be any interest in the cpuflags
	package installing an appropriate host.def in
	/usr/pkg/share/mk?
	It would need to be generated at package install time, which
	means a cpuflags binary package could not be shared between
	machines with CPU variations...

--
		David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --