Subject: Trackball on type-5 kbd on SPARCBook
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: miep <miep@belboek.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/23/2002 22:35:07
Hi,

I have a SPARCbook 3gx. I use an external type-5 keyboard with an attached Microspeed trackball. When I was running Solaris, this worked fine, but now that I have installed NetBSD 1.6, I have problems with the trackball.

The green joymouse on the keyboard of the SPARCbook itself still works, as does the external keyboard, but the trackball, attached to the external keyboard or to one of the serial ports of the SPARCBook seems dead.

Is there some setup for the keyboard which I should change? How can I get the trackball to work right?

TIA,

Roelant.