Subject: Re: sparc classic vs quadra 650
To: webmaster@datazap.net <webmaster@datazap.net>
From: None <setient@cma2600.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/11/2002 14:23:16
i use a sun ipx for a router which is the 80 mhz variant i used to use
an ipc until netbsd 1.6 didn't like it.  The machine had a onboard
ethernet card and a a combo scsi/ethernet card in it.  The machine
handleded routing fine of speeds up to 200k a second while the machine
was compiling i use the ipx now and it does all that with dns and dhcpd
email www all fine