Subject: Re: Audio
To: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/08/2002 09:10:54
On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Rasputin wrote:
> > You're looking at a SPARCstation 4 (with audio riser added) or SPARCstation 5
> > (audio built in).  The ss4 and ss5 both use a cs4231 CODEC (16 bit) which
> > is much more flexible than the AMD7990 on some machines and supported
> > unlike the DBRI (ISDN) audio found on the ss10/ss20.
>
> Since you bring this up, any idea if DBRI will ever be supported?

I have an _almost_ working driver for the audio portion of the DBRI. I
can't seem to track down one bug with it, and since my DBRI is attached to
my mailserver, it's been just sitting idle for well over 6 months.

Basically, "sound comes out, but it's clearly not reading it from the
right buffer".

Cheers,
Jared

-
Jared D. McNeill -- jmcneillATinvisibleDOTca
                    jmcneillATnetbsdDOTorg