Subject: Re: ts102.c
To: Paul Halliday <dp@dove.penix.org>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/05/2002 08:20:52
] On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Erik Berls wrote:
]
] > On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 02:20:01PM -0400, Paul Halliday wrote:
] > The driver is not finished yet.  Someone overzealous commited the
] > attachment stuff well before the rest of it was done.
] >
] > Its in progress, but the 1.6 release took up a lot of my time.
] >
] > (That and the bus functions got rototilled a bit which I havent
] > updated from.)
]
] 	Thanks for the reply, I have been pulling my hair out over this
] for nearly a week.

I've been pulling my hair out over this for -quite- some time.
the ts102 is not like any other pcmcia chipset.  Even the nell
looks somewhat like an i386 based chip.  Thus, the pcmcia framework
expects those types of chips, in all of their design preconcieved
notions of how the world works.  The ts102 appears to have been
designed by people who know sparc and sbus.

Now that 1.6 is out the door, hopefully I can turn more of my NetBSD
time towards finishing it.

-=erik.