Subject: Re: ts102.c
To: Paul Halliday <dp@dove.penix.org>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/04/2002 19:06:40
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 02:20:01PM -0400, Paul Halliday wrote:
]
] 	Hi.
]
] I am trying to build:
]
] ## SBus to PCMCIA bridge
] tpcic*  at sbus? slot ? offset ?                # PCMCIA bridge (tadpole
] 3gx)
] pcmcia* at tpcic?
]
] ... on my tadpole. It is spitting out the following error:
]
] [03:16pm]-root@loki~# make depend
] depending the kern library objects
] depending the compat library objects
] make: don't know how to make ../../../../arch/sparc/dev/ts102.c. Stop
]
] This file doesn't appear to be anywhere on the system nor can I find it
] on netbsd.org.
]
] Can anyone offer up a pointer?

The driver is not finished yet.  Someone overzealous commited the
attachment stuff well before the rest of it was done.

Its in progress, but the 1.6 release took up a lot of my time.

(That and the bus functions got rototilled a bit which I havent
updated from.)

-=erik.