Subject: Re: Any news about old problems?
To: Olev Hannula <hannula@hot.ee>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/04/2002 00:29:36
On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 11:18:15PM +0300, Olev Hannula wrote:

> >Any information about this? Will it be disabled in the next release or
> >will it still be enabled by default, and has that bad drives listing?

The tagged queueing issue has been verified to be a controller or driver
problem, not a disk problem. So a quirk table will not help. Very likely
it is just a driver bug, but it has not yet been found.

We will need to deal with this (better) before the next release. It has
not been fixed in current, neither has the software cache bug been resolved.

Martin