Subject: Yahoo! wants your feedback for Support Case: 32978385, Sports
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <yaho0201a@ccsurvey.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/01/2002 11:39:49
Dear Valued Yahoo! Customer,

At Yahoo!, your satisfaction is our measure of success.  So that we may
better meet your needs and preferences, we invite you to give us your
feedback about your recent experience with Yahoo! Customer Care in a
brief online survey.

To access our survey, click on the URL below.

http://survey.ccsurvey.com/yaho0201a/survey1.pl?kxggSFt6pf9

Many thanks for your participation!  We greatly appreciate your feedback
and thoughtful suggestions.

Sincerely,

Yahoo! Customer Care

Case number: 32978385
Property: Sports
Close date: 09/30/2002

***Important Notes***

This survey is being conducted by Satmetrix Systems on behalf of Yahoo!.
Satmetrix Systems does not use this information for any other purpose.
To review the Satmetrix information privacy statement, please see:

http://www.satmetrix.com/public/privacy.html

Yahoo!, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey, may
use your responses together with existing data it has about you to
ensure its products and services meet your needs. Yahoo! will treat data
collected from you in accordance with Yahoo!'s privacy policy. To review
this privacy policy, please see:

http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/

The data collected from you may be transferred to the USA to be
processed on behalf of and under the instruction of Yahoo! by a
third-party data processor based in the USA.

If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey
correspondence, please REPLY to this email with the word REMOVE in the
subject line.

[kxggSFt6pf9]