Subject: netbooting LX not working, please help!!
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/17/2002 19:49:16
ok, so what could i possibly be doing wrong?  this is something i've done a
million times before, and in fact, i have netboot this very LX from this very
DHCP server (well, it was solaris8 before, and it's solaris9 now, but same
copy of ISC DHCPD)

when i snoop the interface, i see the RARP requests coming in, but they are
never being answered.  any ideas as to why this might be?  this is infuriating
me, but mostly since nothing seems to be working correctly right now, this is
just a tip of the iceburg.  that and me having sucessfully done it before
really kinda torques me off that it doesn't work now.

is there a problem with ISC DHCP 3.0p1 on Solaris 9 that anyone knows about?

thanks!!!

-brian