Subject: Hardware Donations
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: RichCreations <freak@richcreations.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/17/2002 11:51:00
I have some Sun Sparc Classic systems, plus a Sun SparcStation IPC
all have 17" color Sun Monitors, keyboards, optical Mice, and all required
cables, the Classics have 24MB of ram, and 512MB harddrives, I do not know
about the IPC, but they all work, and have ehternet ports.

I would like to donate these computers to the netbsd/sparc project, as I
use netbsd on these computers (I am keeping two of them, but have 8 more).

If they would be helpfull in anyway please let me know, I care not about
tax credit, only that they go to a good home.

If in the S.F bayarea I can deliver them otherwise I can ship via UPS, I
will even pay shipping if I have to, but those monitors are heavy.

-Rich