Subject: Re: NetBSD non-ambitious? Hardly (was Re: 1.6 on IPC (tagged queuing
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/09/2002 09:13:06
This had nothing to do with going after the hot and growing Sparc/32
market that there are thousands of users who are willing to pay the big
bucks for NetBSD.

When I wrote 'budget' I was using it in the larger sense- 'budget' also
means *my* time and *your* time as well as keeping to practical and
reasonable engineering practices.