Subject: LEO framebuffer
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme@comcast.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/06/2002 10:30:38
In preparation for setting up my "new" SS20, I went back and looked
though a box of SBUS boards I grabbed when our lab administrator was
throwing them out. In the box, I noticed that I had three LEO
framebuffers.

According to the supported hardware list, this is not a supported card.
Is this because of a lack of information or a lack of hardware? What I'm
getting at is, if it would help, I would be glad to donate two of these
to the cause.

Also, I noticed that I also had 6 of the 2mb NVRAM cards (of which, as I
understand, a Sparc 20 can only hold 2). Is there any way to use these
under NetBSD or would I need Solaris and the Prestoserve software?
Anybody have a use for a couple?

Thanks...
<<<john>>>