Subject: Re: which would handle nat better
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/02/2002 22:12:39
Hi,

if someone is interested, I have cntact to a person selling "clone E450", 3U cases without cpu
and ram. I do not know the board installed, but it should be upgradeable to 4CPUs and 2GB (4GB?)
Ram. They want 225,-- USD plus shipping. Looks adventurous, but I like that.

There should exist rackmount kits for U10/30/60/80, at least i found some installation
instructions.

mike