Subject: Re: which would handle nat better
To: Ronald Cotoni <setient@vlaxus.yi.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/02/2002 12:15:11
[ On Sunday, September 1, 2002 at 22:07:10 (-0400), Ronald Cotoni wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: which would handle nat better
>
> thanks for you guys input :) i needed that info so i could setup a new
> router cause openbsd has issues with stability on a sparc.

Speaking of stability, well, NetBSD-16 may have some serious stability
problems on the IPC, if I understand correctly -- i.e. if the IPC has
the same cache flush problems as the SS-1 and SS-1+ then it'll crash
larger programs regularly.  See the recent "1.6 woes (pmap vs. UBC?)"
thread.

--
								Greg A. Woods