Subject: Re: Sparc Aurora card for NetBSD?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Chuck Yerkes <Chuck+nbsd@2002.snew.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/14/2002 12:35:50
Labelled:
   "Multiport 400S"

Chip is a CL-CD2400-10CPC-1

With two empty square sockets adjacent to it.

A female DB-37 socket is on the back.

I could also shove it (after the weekend) into a fairly
current NetBSD box and offer access to it a select person
or two if that would help.  I can give console and/or
regular ssh access to it.

Quoting Andrew Brown (atatat@atatdot.net):