Subject: re: Sparc Aurora card for NetBSD?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/14/2002 15:01:51
   >hmmm 4 port card, wonder which chip is in it.  i have a driver
   >for the aurora 8/16 port cards mostly done... if you're willing
   >to send it to australia i will definately work on making it
   >supported..

   i imagine it's the aurora csfour card, which means it's got either a
   cd2400 or a cd2401 on it.  mine has a cd2401.  that chip's driven by
   dev/ic/clmpcc.c.  a driver for this card ought to be pretty simple
   (for people who know how to write drivers).

cool.

but, hmm... "clmpcc" is a bad name; we should rename it to cd240x.

.mrg.