Subject: Re: miniroot.fs too small
To: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/10/2002 10:50:50
mk.conf is the LAST thing included, is it not?!?

If not, there needs to be a way for someone building a system to
specify flags to append to the blasted compile!  I was given this
means of doing so the last time I posted with problems using
DEFCOPTS directly.

When I said "I'm using DEFCOPTS += ..." I was told, "Don't do that,
use COPTS += ..."

Now I'm using "COPTS += ..." and I'm being told, "Don't do that." with
no suggestion as to what to use this time.

This is ridiculous!  Make up your minds!