Subject: SparcStation ipx versus Sparc Classic
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Young, Julian <Julian.Young@nl.compuware.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/01/2002 16:22:32
I have the posiblity of obtaing a SparcStation ipx (hopefully for a song)
can any one give me a quick comparison on this machine compaired to a
SparcClasic.

Julian Young (Julian.young@nl.compuware.com)
Software Engineer  - Compuware Europe B.V.
Hoogooddreef 5. PO Box 12933 1100 AX  Amsterdam The Netherlands
Tel +31 (020) 3116302 Mobile +31 (06) 288 43652
   -- Pablo Picasso