Subject: Re: Upgrading from 1.5.2 to -current?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/22/2002 15:08:29
[ On Monday, April 22, 2002 at 19:24:32 (+0200), Manuel Bouyer wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Upgrading from 1.5.2 to -current?
>
> Yes, but this doesn't work if there are different modules depending on
> the tag (i.e. it won't get modules that are in the branch but not on truck,
> or vice-versa). This is the problem.

huh?  i'm not aware of any tag-dependent modules in the NetBSD CVS
repostitory, certainly not anything recent.  The last significant change
to the modules organisation was 1999/05/25, and so far as I can see that
still wouldn't affect anything related to the "src" alias module in any
currently available tar "official" files for -current or 1.5.2....

--
								Greg A. Woods