Subject: Re: Upgrading from 1.5.2 to -current?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/18/2002 00:36:56
At 11:57 PM +0200 2002/04/17, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

>>  	The relevant bits from the "env" command are (slightly sanitized ;-):
>>
>>  # env
>>  [..]
>
>  Well, I can't see what's wrong, sorry.
>  I assume you have an empty /etc/mk.conf ?

	No.  As I have indicated here previously, my current /etc/mk.conf file is:

		% cat /etc/mk.conf
		USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN?=     yes
		MKTOOLS?=               yes
		USETOOLS?=              yes
		TOOLDIR?=               /u/tools

	If you go back to my original post on this topic, you can see the
results of what happens if the /etc/mk.conf file is empty.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>