Subject: Re: Beginner and make cleandir/distclean
To: Antonio Prioglio <a.prioglio@city.ac.uk>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/16/2002 09:09:44
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Antonio Prioglio wrote:

: > if you used './build.sh -T /somepath/tools' then you just need to use
: > '/somepath/tools/bin/nbmake-sparc' instead of 'make'.
:
: I see, I was expecting that the new tools were installed in place of old
: or that tme mk.conf USETOOL=yes would take care of that ...

If you didn't specify -T, the tools were put in the objdir of src/tools.
This toolchain is deliberately not in /usr/bin, so as not to conflict during
an upgrade.

Use that "nbmake-sparc" wnywhere in the tree where you might otherwise run
"make".

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/