Subject: Strange messages from esp0.
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@linuxweasel.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/10/2002 15:30:38
Hi folks.  I've been toying around with NetBSD on my SPARCstation 2, and
getting some weird error messages.  Nobody seems to know what they are,
and folks advised me to post them here.
The SS2 is set up to netboot from another machine, using the
instructions in the NetBSD Netboot HOWTO.  The intent was to netboot,
label the hard drive, newfs, and put the packages on to the filesystem.
Oh, I'm using NetBSD-1.5.2 sparc, downloaded from ftp.netbsd.org (which
is my closest mirror).

# mount /dev/sd0a /mnt
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 83, step 4] prevphase 1, resid 2000
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 83, step 4] prevphase 1, resid 400
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 87, step 4] prevphase 0, resid c00
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 87, step 4] prevphase 0, resid 400