Subject: Re: ultra 10 or ultra 60?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/29/2002 09:23:40
The U60 is too much expensive for me....
I found a local SUN Reseller here in ITaly who would sell me a Ultra 10
with 256MB RAM 9 GB disk no monitor PGX24 graphics, 1 year warranty for
2400 Euro.
Do u think it is too expensive?
I saw ultra 10 on ebay at 800$ but there is no warranty on the stuff sold
on ebay.

thanks

Rick