Subject: Re: mt(1) doesn't report file number?
To: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@widomaker.com>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/23/2002 20:26:43
Charles Shannon Hendrix writes:
- On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 03:36:57PM -0800, Matthew Jacob wrote:

- > I was a tad miffed, but I really do mean "If soembody else
- > has the time, go for it". Just tell me now so I don't start
- > picking up the reins again and have it be wasted time.
-
- I probably have the time, but I don't know anything about writing
- tape drivers.  I don't have the equipment to help test the missing
- hardware support.

	What sort of hardware is needed?  I've got QIC-150,
(Archive VIPER and Wantek) and Exabyte EXB8200 and EXB8500
drives about, that could easily make it your way (or be made
available on machines here.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		 http://www.cirr.com
      Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.