Subject: Re: Problems with console on Sparcbook 3
To: Evil Erik <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
From: Jules Rumsey <jrumsey@bigpond.net.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/12/2002 09:12:12
I think I may have found my problem... looking at the specs for
the Sparcbook 3 as opposed to the 3GX and 3GS it seems to
have a Weitek p9000 as opposed to the 9100. The doco on
the netbsd site only talks about p9100 support at present and
doesn't mention the p9000 as yet.

If you still think it's worth pursuing, I'll see if I can catch what
the last output is however by the looks of things this is the
root of the problem :(

Cheers,

Jules