Subject: Re: test net on SPARC 10
To: RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
From: Andrew Basterfield <list@lostgeneration.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/02/2002 21:26:08
It sounds like a hardware problem - sun4c do this when the NVRAM is dead
and there is no valid MAC assigned, or it could be dodgy cabling.

It's not related to AUI if you don't have an AUI port.

Either way if it isn't working in the PROM it isn't a NetBSD issue.

Andrew

--
sparc sun4c stuff : http://www.lostgeneration.freeserve.co.uk/sparc
personal email    : bob at lostgeneration dot freeserve dot co dot uk