Subject: Re: SPARCstation SLC/ELC
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/24/2002 21:45:00
For a faster console, you can also check the NetBSD/sparc web page
and grab the fastcons routines from there (and DO NOT COMPILE IN
RASTERCONSOLE).

If you want white on black, you can just

	echo "^[[q"

at your earliest opportunity.

Of course, RASTERCONSOLE works, too -- only the cg6 seems to
really suffer from RASTERCONSOLE being in there, if I recall
correctly...