Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <sugunakar@mail.recw.ernet.in>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/11/2002 17:00:20
hi,

thanx for your kind reply.

I reseated the DSIMM and added one more to my SS4 machine.
Now it shows 64 MB RAM installed .
Inititally i seated two simms in second and third slots then i got an error
message " can't deduct msgbuf from physical memory list "
But soon i found the solution that the two simms are to be placed one after
another (one must be in rear end).By doing this I solved the problem.

After doing all these things , my system is now rebooting again and again.
I could not do anything to stop it(except pressing STOP +A to stop it).

What should i do inorder to see the error messages while rebooting ?
is there any method to see the error messages on screen while booting ?

i think one line says that " Syncing file systems.. Rebooting "

So please do reply to this mail

thanx for reading my mail

bye
sugun