Subject: request for help
To: None <csmith@micromuse.com>
From: sugun ambati <sugun123@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/11/2002 03:37:13
hi,

thanx for your kind reply.

I reseated the DSIMM and added one more to my SS4
machine.
Now it shows 64 MB RAM installed .
Inititally i seated two simms in second and third
slots then i got an error
message " can't deduct msgbuf from physical memory
list "
But soon i found the solution that the two simms are
to be placed one after
another (one must be in rear end).By doing this I
solved the problem.

After doing all these things , my system is now
rebooting again and again.
I could not do anything to stop it(except pressing
STOP +A to stop it).

What should i do inorder to see the error messages
while rebooting ?
is there any method to see the error messages on
screen while booting ?

i think one line says that " Syncing file systems..
Rebooting "

So please do reply to this mail

thanx for reading my mail

bye