Subject: Re: multi processor
To: Michael Lorenz <ml@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
From: None <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/08/2002 22:03:26
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 08:54:24AM +0100, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> >> And CDE is a monster.
> >so use OpenLook like the rest of us who use solaris on the desktop. :)
> Why ? You can always use WindowMaker as long as you have more than 256 colors or some other wm if you don't.

Oh, poo. WindowMaker runs fine in 256 colors. You just have to get the
patch to wmsetbg out of the WindowMaker bug database. Then you have
to bring the patch up to current since the patch was given to them
about two or three years ago. It seems two or three years isn't enough
time to take a simple patch and apply it to a program. Oh, have fun
bringing the patch up to current since wmsetbg changes an irritating
amount between releases.

Come to think of it, I think you are correct. Nevermind.

Seen on bottom of IBM part number 1887724:
DO NOT EXPOSE MOUSE PAD TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.