Subject: Re: OT: China Syndrome
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/04/2002 14:12:08
I switched to a new spacious tower case over the weekend as
it had some good fans in it to keep things cool. (intel box,
the cpu kept overheating, it was nearly 100 degrees other day).
The thing was SO filthy with dust etc, that I had to run it
a hot bath and throw it in.

First time I've ever bathed my pc:)
(sorry i've been just dying to add this, ... all w'end!)

Paul.
Bureau of Met,
Australia.