Subject: Re: Need an ethernet board...
To: Gene Buckle <geneb@deltasoft.com>
From: Geoff Blake <geoff@palaemon.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/01/2002 07:30:50
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Gene Buckle wrote:

> I've already done that - all I've found are four port cards.  In my case
> that's HUGE overkill.  Regardless, another list member contacted me with
> an offer I couldn't refuse.  (Thanks!)

I too am looking for a SBus ethernet card - In my case, on the right
side of the pond (i.e. in the UK/EU) and like Gene, I feel that a
four port card would be rather excessive. I too am loking to build
a physically small firewall. Any offers I can't refuse :-)

Answering another post (by Andy Ball) the LX is another early Sun
that has inbuilt 10baseT.

Thanks de Geoff

--
    Geoff Blake	              Please reply to:		Using Linux on
    Chelmsford		geoff (a) palaemon . co . uk	Intel & NetBSD

    This  E-mail  and any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and is
    intended solely for the  addressee(s). If you are  not the intended
    recipient please notify <postmaster@palaemon.co.uk>  and the sender
    by return and permanently delete the message. You may not disclose,
    forward or copy this E-mail or any attachment(s) to any third party
    without the prior consent of the sender.