Subject: anyone know where I can score a hypersparc manual?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/31/2002 23:43:27
Folks,
        I badly want a copy of the Hypersparc User's guide so I can
try to help progress getting multiprocessor hypersparc running.  I
have searched the web and some online book exchanges but have turned
up nothing.  I have tried mailing bridgepoint manufacturing but they
do not deign to answer me.  So, can anyone either a) point me at a
place where I can find a copy or b) help provide me with a copy?  I
can pay reasonable costs to get a copy.  Please CC me on any replies,
I am not able to keep up with my mailing lists these days :-(