Subject: Re: Who works on 24 Bit Frambuffer Support ?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/24/2002 14:47:27
> who wants/can work on a driver for a 24 Bit ROSS/Fujitsu AG-10E
> Framebuffer for Sun SPARCstations ?

:-)  Well, as soon as I get a 24bpp-capable display (which looks as
though it's likely to happen soon), I'll be working on whatever may be
preventing it from working for me.  I've heard there are issues with X,
though I don't know whether they'll be a problem in practice for me.

If there's doc on the hardware, I can maybe do a driver as well.  I'll
have a look at the URL you quoted, but my German is only marginally
better than my Vietnamese or Xosa - I'll see how much I can glean from
it anyway.  If I get enough to make me think I may be able to do a
driver, I'll contact you off-list.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign