Subject: Re: ESP SCSI controller errors?
To: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/22/2002 20:45:44
I'm also getting these errors. I'm running -current/sparc64 on a
Sun Ultra1, which uses the FAS366 scsi controller. Usually, after
some activity (such as build.sh), I'll get this to the console:

esp0: error: csr=b2930a13<INT,ERR,DRAINING=0,IEN,ENDMA,DSBL_SCSI_DRN,BURST=0,TCI
esp0: DMA error; resetting
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 87, step 4] prevphase 101, resid edf0
esp0: waiting for SCSI Bus Reset to happen

I still get these on my latest kernel, which was built from yesterday's
cvs sources.

If I can be of any assistance, or provide any more information, to whoever
is working on this driver, please don't hesitate to let me know.

--
"Just because a few of us can read and     \  \  \\   Nathan Dorfman
write and do a little math, that doesn't    \     \\   nathan@rtfm.net