Subject: Quick and dirty mini isp?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/17/2002 11:50:34
How would I go about setting up netbsd to be a quick and dirty mini
isp?  Situation is I have to travel to a remote facility for business and
don't have an ISP there for me to use while I am at my motel.  Since I
have a t1 at my office I was wondering how I could slap maybe a
sparcstation on the ethernet there and plug a modem into it for a quickie
mini ISP for myself to dial into from my motel room.  Anyone have any
ideas on how to do this in as easy a manner as possible?

-Linc Fessenden