Subject: How to boot Netbsd by using Solaris
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: mansoor alam <gul_khan_99@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/15/2002 21:51:25
Hi,
I have installed Netbsd on my ultrasparc machine by
using solaris.Since Ultrasparc machine has 4 hard disk
and I have install Netbsd on disk # 4.I am explaining
my steps, which are followed in installation process.
1- disk partition
2- making file system
3- Dump all files and directories on hard disk
partition.
4- Creating Netbsd device nodes
5- Configuring the netbsd system (under solaris)

The final step is remaining for netbsd booting but
problem is that how to boot netbsd under solaris?.
I have made device node for scsi hard disk only for
sd0 and sd1, since the machine has 4 hard disk.

Kindly tell me the procedure about the booting netbsd
from hard disk 3.
best regards,
Aijaz