Subject: NetBsd Installation for sparc64
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: mansoor alam <gul_khan_99@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/14/2002 00:58:10
Hi all,
This is my first posting on this mailing list because
I am very new on NetBsd.I have a SPARCENGINE(tm)
Ultra(tm)AXi machine (Ultra SPARC-IIi 440 MHz).Since
machine has 4 hard disk and 1GB ram.
I have a NetBSD-1.5.2-multiboot CD for sparc64
architecture.
I want to install NetBSD on my machine from scratch
and I had solaris on that machine but I formate the
hardisk and no operating system is present on that
machine.
The CD is not bootable and I need a installation
procedure for above machine.
How to make a bootable floppies for sparc64 and where
to get the bootable floppies images?.
What is installation procedure for sparc64?.
Kindly reply me as soon as posible.Thanks in advanced.
Best regards,
Aijaz