Subject: IPC Hell
To: None <rescue@sunhelp.org>
From: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/09/2002 11:22:14
I finally dug out my 2 IPC's and hacked them up to get one working.  I
decided to slap NetBSD on it and dug out my NetBSD Sparc CD. Everything
looked good UNTIL:
1) I found out that my cd wasn't bootable.
	- so I made the floppy install disks
2) After finally getting the install script to work I keep getting errors
while trying to untar the base set like:
pax: Unable to create ./usr/share/(whatever) <No such file or directory>

Now I have gotten this on 2 different cdroms, and now on the FTP install
as well.  Is my HDD munged?

-Linc Fessenden