Subject: Re: Crinckled aluminum foil and Sun Optical Mice
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/19/2001 19:01:13
Hi,

On 19 Dec 2001 at 3:24, der Mouse wrote:
> But the BIOS doesn't know squat about Sun keyboards on serial ports.
> I want the Sun keyboard to be _the_ keyboard on the Intel box; that's
> why the desire for a real converter.

I do not know for Sun keyboards, but for the IBM keyboard (that was
made for the TokenRing Infowindow Terminal for the AS/400) that I
use, I took an old AT keyboard and put the "controller" into the IBM
keyboard. If you do not mind using a soldering iron (as the
connectors of the keyboard will probably not fit), theoretically it
should work.

HTH

mike