Subject: Re: Axil HWS310
To: Don Yuniskis <auryn@gci-net.com>
From: Kerberus <kerberus@microbsd.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/26/2001 22:52:35
Okay all I appreciate the suggestions, but im going to have to say its
not the disks! ive disconnected them, they are internal, and the same
results, can someone running netbsd on a sun tell me whats probed right
after the frame buffer ?? because i suspect thats whats causing the
problem. Either that or its the frame buffer itself, Ive tried also
OpenBSD on this thing also and it crashes at the same point, right after
the frame buffer. Yet linux, and solaris run happily on this unit. yet i
want a BSD, call me die hard, but BSD rocks, though apparently not in
this case. its funny to see it ( BSD) capable of running on an amiga and
odd things alike, but cant get it to boot here. By the way, this thing
has onboard isdn, not that it matters but.